Your évolur and Dream On Me mattresses will be replaced or repaired at our option, at no cost to you, if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials. For many of our Mattresses, the mattress core has a 10-year warranty, and mattress covers have a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase, subject to the limitations described in this warranty.
This warranty does not cover or apply to:
- Normal wear and tear, normal everyday soiling, or commercial use.
- Stains caused by non-food related grease, inks, cosmetics, bleach, alcohol, dyes, solvents, corrosives.
- Intentional or accidental damage resulting from the misuse of the product—including, cutting into the material.
- Mattresses that do not have the manufacturer’s original law tag.
- Items bought as used or secondhand or purchased from an unauthorized DOM Family retailer.
Special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages
- Damages, malfunctions, or defects caused by the result of negligence, misuse, abnormal use, improper handling or accident, or commercial use.
- Damage caused by teething, belt buckles, water damage, burns, cuts, molds, unsanitary conditions, dirt, stains, indentations, dents, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, pet damage, exposure to weather.
- Other accidents caused by outside environmental influences beyond the control of the manufacturer, including chemical reactions, or scrapes and scratching from the use of changing pads or changing trays.
- Damage that results in burns, molds, any product modification, alteration to the finish, design, or hardware of the product, that is not authorized by évolur, or failure to follow the instruction manual, and improper operation or extreme use will void this warranty.
This warranty does not cover improper cleaning including but not limited to the use of detergents, abrasives, or other harsh cleaning agents.
A warranty of 90 days is applicable if the mattress is used for commercial purposes but not limited to daycare facilities, Hospitals, Floor models, Hotels, etc.
This warranty will not apply if the mattress is purchased by you in a second-hand condition or in an auction.
This warranty shall be void if the outer cover of the mattress is machine washed in any cycle setting other than ‘delicate’ or dried in a dryer. This warranty will also be void if the mattress remains in a compressed state in the packaging box received by the original purchaser for more than 2 weeks, or is left to expand in a room without the right temperature settings.
This warranty is applicable only on claims made by the original purchaser of this mattress in the United States or Canada.
This warranty shall not be applicable to any claims in excess of the original purchase price of the mattress.
This warranty and its limitations will be modified or removed in any state, country, or province that does not permit such limitations by law.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: PLEASE REVIEW ALL WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE THE USE OF THE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT AND CONTACT EVOLUR OR THE RETAILER YOU PURCHASED THE PRODUCT FROM OR THE EVOLUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
ON USING YOUR EVOLUR MATTRESS, YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS WARRANTY.